Holiday Destination Information for
Details: Next to several restaurants which gives access to the most important facilities of a hotel
Top quality apartment in a Provence village square. Next to several restaurants which gives access to the most important facilities of a hotel.
This traditional 17th Century self catering studio apartment in a Provence village square is tastefully decorated and stylishly furnished. The ceiling has original oak beams. The village is north of St. Tropez.
The apartment consists of two rooms. A large main room with a double bed, large sofa, small table, wardrobe and fitted kitchen. The other room has a shower toilet and large wash basin.
Studio Mimosa has 1 studio bedroom, 1 shower room and toilet, sleeps a maximum of 2
• Fully fitted kitchen area in main room
• On suite shower and toilet
• One double bed
• Floor area 27 m²
• Large Sofa, small dining table, kitchenette in main room window overlooking the central village square
• Fridge, stove, crockery and cutlery are provided
• Crockery, cutlery, pots, pans, cotton linen, electricity and water included. Towels for indoor use only. No hidden extras. Electric heaters for winter use
• Original ceramic ochre-coloured oxaganol tomettes tiled floors
• Pop downstairs for your coffee and breakfast, as well as delicious Plat du jour at mid-day – no need to cook at all! - Over 8 restaurants and bars in the village just downstairs
• No smokers please
• Lots of free and secure parking in village 50 meters of the house
• Toulon Airport 30 mintues
• Nearest beach 30 minutes
• Marseille 1 1/2 hours
The village is lively all year round and the studio has immediate access to local restaurants, bars, shops and facilities. This gives you all the benefits of a hotel. You decide if you want to eat in our out. You can choose from an inexpensive snack to several critically acclaimed restaurants recommended in the Provence-Cote D'Azure Guide Gantié. Coffee is served in the café downstairs from six in the morning. There are over 8 restaurants and bars in the village, 5 of which are less than 300 meters from the house. The nearest supermarket and 3 bakeries are all less than 500 meters away. Flayosc is a charming Provençal village with a fully-restored central square shaded by age-old plane trees, and an ancient fountain listed as a historical monument. With traditional "boules" contests, narrow streets, delightful old houses.
The area has 300 days of sunshine a year. With wonderful walks climbing, canoeing golfing and colourful provençal markets. The wonderful wines of this area are not to be missed. The Flayosc area is relatively unspoilt with 200k of walks and mountain bike trails. Explore the areas on horse back, on foot or by bike.
Rates / Pricing Information: 30/05/09 - 30/10/09 €395
31/10/09 - 18/12/09 €265
19/12/09 - 28/05/10 €295
29/05/10 - 29/10/10 €395
30/10/10 - 17/12/10 €265
18/12/10 - 27/05/11 €295
28/05/11 - 28/10/11 €395
29/10/11 - 16/12/11 €265